Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome habslmets

1) Why did you pick ARod?

          A: I picked ARod for a couple of reasons. For one, I had finally decided to try HBD, and ARod was available. Second, I checked out your blog, and was impressed by how seriously everyone took the league.

2) What's your favorite aspect of HBD?


          A: There are many reasons why I enjoy HBD, and frankly my favorite part is just how in depth it is. Compared to some of the other dynasty games on WIS, HBD seems to be the closest to the real thing. It has everything from International Scouting, to the Rule 5 Draft and Arbitration. I'm new to HBD, but not to baseball in general, so I can't wait to get started.

3) What do you plan/hope to do with your new franchise?

           A:  I landed one of the worst franchises in the league, so I have realistic expectations. If I could hit the 70 win mark in my first season I would actually be happy, seeing as how I've never done HBD before and my team is really terrible. However I really hope to make a turn around quick, and a minimum have a winning record, and hopefully a playoff birth pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment